Child Behavior Direct Coach Training Details
Our “Child Behavior Direct Coach” training program is evidence- and research-based and has been developed from over 30 years’ experience working with children and families. This effective, easy to use, step-by-step guide to children’s behavior shows parents the root cause of unwanted behavior so that they may make sustained improvements, free their children’s potential and help them to thrive. One hundred (100) percent of parents completing this program have said they would recommend it to other parents and that it has helped them make improvements for their family.
By joining us to be a Child Behavior Coach, you can help parents to:
- Make long- term improvements in their children’s behavior
- Raise children’s self- confidence
- Help children and youth to reach their full potential
- Improve family and school relationships
- Increase parents’ confidence
- Help children to have a positive outlook in life
- Improve emotional wellbeing
As a coach and advocate for the families, the program will help parents to:
- Reduce isolation
- Avoid escalation to specialist services
- Build families’ resilience
- Improve school attendance and attainment
- Improve family relationships
This Child Behavior Coach training will enable you to offer different levels of support depending on your recourses and parental need and engagement. The program comes in four parts for you to use at each parent’s level and pace. It is offered in 6, 8, and 12 weeks; with 1:1 and group support.
Who’s the training for?
The training is suitable for all those working with children and families including:
- Child Care Staff
- Child & Youth Care Workers
- Residential Counselors
- Home-based Workers
- Educational Staff
- Health Professionals
- Social Workers
Aim of the program:
To help parents to understand the root cause of children’s negative behaviors and to sustain positive behavior changes in their child.
- To help parents obtain the skills and knowledge needed to effectively identify the root causes of their child’s behaviors
- To increase parents’ knowledge and approach to applying positive parenting concepts and techniques
- To increase parents understanding of the techniques required to sustain positive behavioral changes in their child
At the end of the Child Behavior Direct (CBD) Coach Training program:
- Children will make and sustain long-term positive improvements in their behavior.
- Children’s overall stress and emotional well-being will improve.
- Children’s confidence and self-esteem levels will improve.
- Parents will be able to recognize and use the positive parenting strategies effectively.
- Parents will make and sustain long-term positive improvements in their parenting skills.
- Parents’ emotional well-being will improve.
As a Child Behavior Coach, you will be able to offer 8 and 12 week parenting support packages and group parenting classes.