LBIC has the capacity to provide consulting and training services worldwide. We are committed to help our clients increase their agency and/or program efficiency and effectiveness through evidence-based training and consultation. We are prepared to help our clients achieve their desired outcomes through program evaluation, continuous quality improvement, performance management and benchmarking.
- LBIC CEO Mr. Bullard consulted with the British Institute of Learning Disabilities (BILD) regarding refining their accreditation process for organizations providing physical restraint training. Additionally, exploratory discussion occurred regarding creating a similar process in the United States.
- LBIC CEO Mr. Bullard consulted with Brazilian Officials regarding the Child and Adolescent Statute passed into law by the Brazilian National Congress. The consultation addressed strategies for eliminating the barriers that were preventing successful implementation of the Statute.
- TCI International Research Symposium, Examining the Safety of High-Risk Interventions, Ithaca, New York – LBIC’s CEO, Mr. Bullard served as one of the symposium’s moderators.
- The Second Therapeutic Crisis Intervention (TCI) International Research Symposium, Dublin, Ireland – LBIC CEO Mr. Bullard provided an overview of the Children’s Health Act (Restraint & Seclusion) for conference participants.
- The Crisis Prevention Intervention, (CPI) International Conference, Toronto, Canada – LBIC CEO Mr. Bullard provided consultation on restraint and seclusion legislation, and “promising practices” to CPI leadership.